This is just a side view to help show the set up. Notice the vertical strap that I placed on the frame to the rear end to keep it at the correct height and position.
This picture shows everything in place with the spring mounting cross member in place and the spring mounted to the rear end.
On this car, I decided to use stock rear wishbones and keep the trick end that bolts to the rear-end altogether. I made a bracket to mount the rear of the wishbone to the axle from 3/8th inch plate, a front mounting plate to the frame from 1/2 inch plate, the rod end bushing from 1 ¼ round stock with 5/8ths 18 threads for the rod bushing which I also made. This is shown in my DVD. I lined up and supported the assembly with stands made from 1 inch square tubing welded to 2x2x 1/8th inch angle. Then I used ¾ inch all thread with a nut for height adjustment and the all thread has a piece of 1/8th in 2 x 2 angle welded to it. I have several of these in the shop and use them for all kinds of set ups from what is shown here to setting up my exhaust system. There is another bracket not shown than is on the other side of the rear bracket and at approximately a 90-degree angle so that the rear force on the wishbone is spilt in two directions along the axle housing.
Notice the c-clamp holding the rear of the wishbone in place.
Here is a close up of the front wishbone bracket, urethane rod end and the homemade bung that goes into the wishbone and holds the rod end.
Another shot showing everything tacked in place.